- Making sure that the collisions (when cards come into contact) in every scenario (very difficult) are structurally sound and create no defects or "glitches".
- Starting to develop the point values for the cards (other changes in the cards can be done here but mostly in step 1).
- Actually redoing the cards on the computer and printing them.
- Go over the game manual and rules and make sure everything makes sense and can be easily interpreted.
- Test the game many times to make sure no kinks are present.
- Create another board
- Possibly create a box and try to get it published
- After I learn coding or potentially use Game Maker to make a PC/App version